If you’re stylish women who dream of wearing designer handbags like Louis Vuitton, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci, Prada, and Coach, then you probably know that finding a top-quality designer handbag can be a difficult and frustrating experience. After all, not all designer handbags look good on all people and not all designer handbags are actually designer originals. In fact, some so-called? designer handbags? are really designer knockoffs that are being manufactured in an attempt to defraud consumers.
So, if you’re a woman that is truly looking for the best designer handbags to dress up her outfit, then we are here to help. In this comprehensive article, we will discuss the top five tips for finding the perfect designer handbag for you. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to become a smart designer handbag shopper that can easily find the perfect handbag to meet her needs.
1. Know what type of designer handbag you are looking for. For instance, be willing to ask yourself these important questions:
a. Are you looking for a casual, trendy or classic style?
b. Do you prefer style, practicality, comfort or all three?
c. What size handbag do you want?
d. Do you typically carry your keys and a credit card or other items?
e. Are you trying to highlight a certain outfit or look?
f. Do you want adjustable handles?
g. Do you prefer straps?
h. Will you use this handbag for work, evening or both?
i. Do you have a special color in mind?
j. What material and pattern would you prefer?
2. Evaluate various handbag styles in reference to your personal style and shape. Although you should always be on the lookout for styles and bags that you like, keep in mind that not all bags and styles are good for everyone. For instance, plain, one-color handbags are easier to match and are a bit more practical however, multi-colored bags add a bit more flair and design to certain outfits.
3. Ask for recommendations. Although everyone has their personal designer favorites, it doesn’t hurt to ask for references. After all, your friends and family members might be able to offer some insider advice on the quality and workmanship of handbag designers.
4. Consider your unique body shape. If you are slim and tall, go for a round or square-shaped purse. If you are not very tall, a bottle-shaped handbag would look best. And, of course, a not very large backpack works perfectly for any figure.
5. Be knowledgeable about designer knockoffs. If you’re looking for a true designer bag and want to stay away from fakes then you must:
a. Conduct market research and truly understand the price range of designer handbags that you? researching for. For instance, if you know that the price for a Prada bag is $450.00 and you find a brand new one for $75.00, you know for a fact that it is likely a fake.
b. Evaluate stitching. Designers are meticulous with their stitching and detailing. If you find a designer handbag with ? off stitching? it is more likely than not, a fake.
c. Packaging. If the packaging is sloppy and appears dirty or tarnished, then it might, in fact, be a fake.
Although handbag searching can take a bit of preliminary work, it can be a fun and exciting venture. You simply have to be willing to do a bit of work beforehand and in no time at all, you’ll find the perfect designer handbag that meets your specific needs and unique style.